Church and chapels of Liddes

Liddes

Liddes church dedicated to St-George dates from 1286 and is worth a trip, together with its museum created in 2007. The village is surrounded in the north by a chapel dedicated to St-Laurent, built in 1502 and adorned with a magnificent outside fresco. In the south is St-Etienne Chapel built in 1477.
Other chapels can be explored in Chandonne and Rive-Haute as well as an oratory in Dranse, built in 2001, on the site of the first place of worship built in 1758 with the aim of protecting the people of Dranse from floods.

Church and chapels of Liddes
1945 Liddes

T. +41 (0)27 775 23 82
liddes@saint-bernard.ch